Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm Afraid



ku tak pernah menyangka
perhatian darimu dapat membuatku takut
takut jatuh lebih dalam
karena aku telah terseok jauh didasar lembah arogansiku
The truth is that
I'm afraid of you,
Afraid of the damage
That you could do.
Say one wrong word,
And my heart might break.
Take one step in the wrong direction,
And give my whole world a shake.
Was it better to have loved you,
And to have lost, lost it all?
Or to have never even met you,
And to have never taken this fall?
To have only loved you partly,
Would that have been okay?
Or was it worth the heartbreak,
to have loved you all the way?
Would I still have wanted to do it,
To climb all the way to the top,
If I'd known as soon as I got there
You were just going to watch me drop.
Each reassuring lie you told
Was just another stepping stone;
But even stones can crumble,
And leave me at rock bottom, all alone.

forgive me if I confused you
coz I feel it to


regards,

freakkaito

No comments:

Post a Comment