Wednesday, April 6, 2011

you said LUST instead LOVE. may be you right or may be....

"... yang jelas saat ini kamu gak bisa bedain love or lust . thats it"  ----- it's your sms for me today----



I blind about love, yes I know nothing about love. I'm not a good lover. that's makes me not really sure about what I feel, love or lust... hmmmm this is how I describe my feeling:

LOVE:
  1. A tender, passionate affection for another person.
  2. Constellation of emotion and experiences related to a sense of strong affection of profound oneness
  3. Not expecting anything in return and desiring the best for the person
  4. Connection of your soul with someone else's. it's settling your differences, dealing with conflicts as one person, not two seperate entities
  5. Loyal
  6. Wanting the best for the other person
  7. Selfless

LUST:
  1. Intense sexual desire
  2. Any intense desire or craving for self gratification including sex
  3. Caring about something or some person because of what it or he or she can give to us
  4. The desire and belief that everything is yours, no thought put into the other person feeling or cares
  5. Obsessive
  6. Selfish
People who lust may think they are in love, but thefire burns out quickly when they get the person or thing they lust for. but one for sure lust NEVER last.

Regards,

Freakkaito

No comments:

Post a Comment