Friday, April 8, 2011

Then friends are all we'll be

I pretend

that I am just friends.
I don't let you know that  my heart overflows with emotion
every time I talk on the phone.


I act like I have a tickle in my throat when I am really getting choked up.
I long for you to come to your senses.
I keep my deepest feelings in check,

for I suspect you may guess the truth
if I said what you really feel.

I consider myself lucky to have you in my life at all.
I think about you all the time,
and wonder what might have been if I were courageous enough to let go and tell the truth.
They say the truth will set me free.
My truth keeps me prisoner.
I love you so much and you have no idea,
Because fear holds me back.
Fear that my true feelings will drive you away.
So, I do the best I can
I relish the moments we do get, and allow your voice

to fill my heart until next time.


To feel your happiness, to see your smile to see you a life

You are yourself, you have the person that you love
I will set you free, not because I avoid you
But because that the way I love you



you said "Let's just be friends".
I replied "Then friends are all we'll be"




Regards

Freakkaito

No comments:

Post a Comment